Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Pinnacle Hospitality Partners, LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
"As a Hotel Front Office Supervisor, you will support the Front Office Manager in coordinating and overseeing front office functions and staff. You will also ensure smooth check-ins, check-outs and billing for our guests. Overall, you will strive to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and to maximize the financial performance of your department.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Processing all guest check-ins, verifying guest identity, form of payment, assigning room, and activating/issuing room key
- Setting up accurate accounts for each guest according to their requirements
- Ensuring that rates match market codes, and documenting any exceptions
- Securing payment prior to issuing room key, as well as verifying/adjusting billing
- Compiling and reviewing daily reports, logs and contingency lists
- Completing cashier and closing reports
- Supplying guests with directions and property information
- Accommodating guest requests, contacting appropriate staff if necessary
- Processing all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, and charges
- Balancing and dropping receipts and counting and securing bank at beginning and end of shift
- Obtaining manual authorizations and following all Accounting procedures
- Notifying Loss Prevention and/or Security of any guest reports of theft
- Assisting management in training, evaluating, counseling, motivating and coaching employees
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships, supporting your team to reach common goals, and listening and responding appropriately to any and all employee concerns"
- High school diploma or GED; additional education, preferred
- Relevant training and experience, preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of all hotel departments and functions
- Good mathematical and computer skills
- Solid organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Proven customer service and staff management skills
- Strong English language skills
- CPR and first aid training, preferred
- Additional language ability, preferred
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
Click here for more info: https://marriott.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=17001IMF&lang=en
• Post ID: 7551432 delaware