CNC (Computer Numerical Control) Technician - SCA - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Princess Anne,
Northrop Grumman is seeking a CNC (Computer Numerical Control) Technician - SCA to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals.
This position will be located in Princess Anne, MD.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence... The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Theoretical Studies and Engineering Research (TSER) Sounding Rocket Program.
For over 40 years the Sounding Rocket Program has provided scientific, technical, and educational contributions to the nation's space program as one of the most robust and versatile flight programs.
Join Northrop Grumman today and become a part of history!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Sets up and operates a variety of machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, shapers, planers, and precision grinders to make metal parts, mechanisms, tools, or machines to exacting tolerances and dimensions.
- Interprets blueprints, sketches, and engineering specifications; determines sequence of operations, number of cuts required, and method of setup; uses a variety of machinist hand tools and precision measuring instruments; makes standard shop computations relating to dimensions of work, tooling, feeds, and speeds; measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points to lay out stock for machining; fits and assembles precision parts into mechanical equipment and determines material, parts, and equipment required.
- Some machines may be numerically controlled.
- Typically requires completion of a formal apprenticeship or equivalent training and experience.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17028792&lang=en
• Post ID: 8606997 delaware