Posted: Saturday, February 10, 2018 12:06 AM
Company Name:Carman Auto Group
Benefits Offered Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
Carman Auto Group is a mid sized family owned business located in New Castle, DE and has been making customers happy since 1973. Our mission is to provide the best service in terms of quality care to our valued customers at all times, ensuring complete satisfaction and customer loyalty. In addition, we strive to make the working atmosphere the most pleasant place to be. Our Auto Group is comprised of 3 dealerships - Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, Ford Lincoln, and Fiat. We look to expand our operations in the near future and are looking for self motivated professionals with high energy to join our staff! Experience is a plus!
Carman Collision Center is seeking an experienced Body Shop Estimator in New Castle, DE.
ESTIMATOR: Due to a building expansion and increased volume, a full time position is available in our busy and highly-structured Collision Center. Knowledge of CCCone and Audatex is an advantage. CCCone is our body shop management system. We promote a team environment while working side by side with our customers and insurance companies. We offer a competitive salary with a monthly earned bonus. Blue Cross Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Package, 401K, paid Holidays and paid Vacations.
Please submit resume by email to Guys@carmanautogroup.com OR call Guy at 302-323-2310.
· Reviewing repair cost estimates with body shop manager or foreman
· Determining feasibility of repair versus replacement of parts, such as bumpers, fenders, and doors
· Evaluating practicality of repair as opposed to payment of vehicle market value before accident
· Determining salvage value on total vehicle loss
· Preparing insurance forms to indicate repair cost estimate and recommendations
· Estimating cost of repainting, converting to special purposed, or customizing undamaged vehicles
· Writing reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
· Presenting information and responding to questions from groups or managers, clients, customers, and the general
Previous estimator experience is required. Minimum of 2-3 years of previous experience.
· Confidence to handle high volume estimator needs under limited availability
· Ability to read/interpret documents such as safety rules, operating, and maintenance instructions and procedures manual
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
· Excellent communication skills, high level of initiative, and ability to work in a team
· Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software, internet proficiency, and general mathematical skills
· Experience in the estimating/body shop/automotive field
· Insurance company estimator a big PLUS!
· Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen with a valid driver’s license
· Professional appearance in accordance with body shop policies / dress code
estimator / automotive / automotive estimator / body shop / collision repair / appraiser
Job Type: Full-time
Company address: 193 S. Dupont Hwy, New Castle, DE 19720
• Location: New Castle, DE
• Post ID: 8388447 delaware