Home Health Speech Language Pathologist- Salisbury, MD (Stockton) - Kare Partners (Stockton, MD)
Kare Partners is currently interviewing for a Speech Language Pathologist to work in a Home Health setting based in Ocean Pines, MD and Salisbury, MD. The coverage area includes: Wicomico, Worcester, and Somerset Counties. The coverage area may include Seaford, DE as well.
- Current MD Speech Language Pathologist license or eligible for MD licensure.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Current Health Certificate per state regulation or contract specific.
ABOUT KARE PARTNERS
Kare Partners places Physical/Occupational Therapists and Speech Language Pathologists with national and regional home health companies for a minimum of one year and up to three years. Many of our therapists have been with us for over five years. We maintain employee loyalty by offering outstanding management, competitive compensation, and the best benefits in the industry.We also sponsor work visas for qualifying applicants.
- Three weeks of Paid Time Off with the ability to roll a week into the next year.
- One additional day of PTO and a $800 stipend for CEU's.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and 401K participation.
- Flexible Healthcare Spending Account.
- Many additional benefits.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU ARE A LICENSED SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST.
We sponsor H-1B \"transfers\" and Green Cards for qualified applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
- Speech therapy: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- MD SLP license
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
• Post ID: 8409792 delaware