What you’ll be doing...
- Negotiates & interprets partner contracts on behalf of the Customer Service Areas.
- Develops policies and procedures to drive revenue, quality and efficiency with all partners.
- Takes responsibility and directs outsource partners to ensure all area customer service issues are followed up and completed as required.
- Balances the customer experience and business priority execution provided by the outsourcer, analyzes key service indicators, and measures ongoing adherence to standard practices and policies.
- Monitors the outsourcer's productivity and quality performance to contractual targets to ensure the overall effectiveness in providing seamless customer service.
What we’re looking for...
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Call center experience.
- Management experience.
- A Master’s degree.
- Distinctive problem-solving and report analysis experience.
- Sales experience.
- Ability to teach fundamentals of product positioning and overcoming objections.
- Relationship building experience.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment with minimal oversight.
- Self-driven and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite experience.
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Willingness to travel to multiple locations approximately 30% of the time.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2387650-senior-vendor-management-manager
• Post ID: 8278347 delaware