Electrical Engineer 2 - Sounding Rockets - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Princess Anne, Maryland)
Northrop Grumman is seeking an Electrical Engineer - Sounding Rockets to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Princess Anne, MD.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence... The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Theoretical Studies and Engineering Research (TSER) team. The US Navy uses the TSER program to obtain engineering and analytical services, low-rate production and field support for low- and medium-fidelity missile targets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment and systems, applying principles and techniques of electrical engineering.
• Develops applications of controls, instruments, and power systems for government and commercial sounding rocket programs; and of operational procedures and practices as they apply to sub-orbital rockets.
• Functions as a payload or project team member as well as being able to work independently.
• Applies comprehensive knowledge of engineering concepts, procedures and practices.
• Analyze, design, and develop solutions to sounding rocket telemetry and power control systems.
• Devises appropriate test methods and documentation to evaluate, debug and check electrical and electronic systems.
• Documents the results of complex analysis and design tasks for technical reports and formal meeting presentations.
• Design moderately complex electronic and electrical systems; assists in developing component and TM system standards, ignition/power systems, and testing/qualification techniques.
• Assists and directs efforts of technical support team personnel.
• Independently performs complex tasks.
• Accomplishments in work or judgment could significantly impact project success, client relationships, and the financial results of the organizational entity.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17008514&lang=en
• Post ID: 5769784 delaware